How dental implants from your dentists in Pekin can fill in your smile
If your smile has gaps caused by missing teeth, you don't have to put up with your incomplete smile. You could choose a bridge or dental appliance to fill in the gaps, but why not choose the best option, dental implants! Dr. Stephen Dickey at Total Dental Care in Pekin, IL wants to share how dental implants can close the gaps in your smile.
Dental implants are the revolutionary way to replace a single missing tooth or multiple missing teeth. You can support your dental appliance with dental implants. The dental appliance is simply snapped in place over the implants. The advantages of an implant-supported dental appliance are:
- Increased stability because the appliance won't move when you speak or eat
- Bone conservation because after placement, your body will create more bone to fuse with the implants
- A younger-looking face because more bone means more youthful facial contours and a strong jawline
There are many reasons why people prefer dental implants to replace their missing teeth. Dental implants are:
- Naturally beautiful and are virtually indistinguishable from your teeth
- Completely stable because they are fully surrounded by bone, just like your teeth
- Very easy to maintain because you just brush and floss them along with your natural teeth
Dental implants are also highly successful with a success rate of over a 95%, according to the American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. That's the highest success rate of any surgical implant!
If you want to close up the gaps in your smile, consider dental implants. You want to make the best choice to preserve your smile, and that choice is dental implants. For more information about dental implants and other dental services call Dr. Dickey at Total Dental Care in Pekin, IL. Don't wait to look your best, call today!